Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
Yeah, I watched the Power Bleeder video and it does indeed seem easy, but honestly I just bought a bunch of tools in a fairly short amount of time upon accepting that I was hopelessly addicted to the track, so I'd just as soon avoid buying yet another thing at least for now. First it was the basics (tire pressure gauge, torque wrench, breaker bar, ratchet set for camber plates, racing tape, nice helmet), then I got the BBK and wanted to do my own pad swaps so I bought a nice jack, jack pad adapter, jack stands, wheel chocks, and a rotor micrometer, plus my first set of racing pads. Now I'm contemplating dedicated wheels and tires, for which I'd probably also want to buy an impact wrench and torque limiter stick, plus tire totes and wheel felts.... it never ends. Damn you track for being so addictive and amazing!!
Actually, the powerfill thing that motive sells is actually awesome! I have 2, one for gearbox oil, one for diff oil.

The motive bleeder is OK. It would be better if there were a coupling on the end of the master cylinder cap so you can screw on the cap and THEN put on the hose...instead of kinking up the hose.

I borrowed a well used one once upon a time...let's say I made it rain...busted hose...brake fluid fountain...all over my car. Thank god its just a track car!
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0