Thread: Rift?
View Single Post
      03-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #14
brocken
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

I was more trying to say that I was surprised about no good feedback. Just picking on you because you were the only vocal one. :P

I did figure out the toolbar thing. I was trying to add one in the wrong screen. There's a customization mode where you can move everything around... that's not where you add bars. There's an interface menu with a toolbar tab and you can have tons active at once.

I've found that I got more interested in the story after your time port. You get to explore the area and learn what's happening. I've also learned how to use my skills when killing mobs. I would get beat if there were 2 or more mobs at first. Now that I've picked some better skills and know how to use them I can easily pull 3-4 at a time of same level.

We'll see how much the higher content keeps me interested... I already know I wouldn't be inclined to create a second character of the same faction. The questing areas are so linear that it would be boring to do the same stuff all over again.

I guess the best way I can put it is 'fun filler'. It doesn't suck me in like Fallout 3 did but it doesn't suck either.
The true test will be how Trion develops the game over the next few months... we'll see if they can get subscribers and keep them.
Appreciate 0