United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
would be looking...but they are not...
That is the beauty of SEC -- anyone can beat anyone.
On the other hand, OSU is up there...the rest of the conference is...nah...
And talking about High School Schedule -- Youngstown is way preschool than FAU, so is Akron, NW, Kent State, so better don't comment the schedules...
The beauty of the Big-Ten is anyone can beat anyone, thats been proven for decades....

The Big-Ten conference as a whole took a shit the past 2-3 years, yet theres still always a consistent 3-4 teams. No one says anything about the 2-3 terrible teams in BOTH divisions of the SEC, making about 4-6 bad teams. Again cuz the sun shines the SEC's asses

We've went over the schedule thing to death already. EVERYONE plays bad teams, thats the life of college football. Some years the schedule is tougher then others. But you must always remember that the schedule was made many years in advance and only minor changes are made coming into the season if any and no team has much of a say, it's the conference and the NCAA's decision. OSU played Texas 2 years in a row when they were a solid team. The next 2 years their playing USC. It's not like they hand picked Youngstown or any other teams just to make a run at the title. So can we please get off the schedule junk?

Also lets not forget that this year was supposed to be considered a rebuilding year for OSU. But here they are sitting with a chance to play in the title game. It just shows the amount of depth OSU has in its talent pool. Kids from all over the country want to go play for a power house school and guess what OSU is one of them. SO unfortunately for everyone else OSU's supposed "rebuilding years" still means their going to kick a lot of ass. Get use to it cuz it's not going to stop any time soon.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0