02-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #102
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3 View Post
I think it is the two of you (STi & UBER) who are not being very receptive to the comments. You started the thread with a problem set and your specific way to resolve it... and added this "Sidenote: Advice and opinions are wanted now so we can better prepare this comparison test."
Well, forum members gave you their input and/or opinion(s), which you should be able to deal with- you asked for these, and you got them.
Anyways, as a fellow member currently in Germany, I will have to say that it sounds like you will be having lots of fun while conducting the experiment. That's always good. Best of luck to you guys!
I am taking all the advice and comments that everyone has given to mind. I have actually thought twice about a few things after a few ideas and comments were mentioned. I was prepared for such an event to occur. I have replied to a majority of the comments with something and in a debatable manner. Would you agree? I just want to continue to ensure that people don't take this so seriously, and state that it is for fun.

I promise you this is an enjoyment to have and a learning experience.
Appreciate 0