SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blittle887 View Post
Damn I grew up in Spring Grove, PA, just outside of York.
Small World. Your not missing the smell of the paper mill out in California are you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcp202 View Post
+1 on Savannah and Charleston. Cool cities with good food and entertainment.

Check out Tark's in Dania Beach:

http://tarks.com/

Does not look like much from the outside, however, the food is very good.
I'll have to check that out, was hoping to find a couple of dives to stop @ and eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
that distance is what, 1300-1400 miles? that's a rough couple of days of driving especially if you hit traffic in metro DC and/or Miami. the road to the Keys can be frustrating too because it's a single lane for long stretches. hopefully you have a co-driver.

Savannah is beautiful and right in the middle, so that would be my choice. but have a backup plan if you get tired or stuck in traffic before you get there. maybe Florence, SC - there is not much there but there are a couple of hotels that are brand new, very comfortable and great security. last time i drove from DC to Miami i stayed at the Hampton Suites which was great.

i really would avoid South of the Border...it's pretty....icky
I was figuring I'd do it in around 2 days or so, total of about 21-22 hours. Just going to be me the radio and some Monster. I've done the south of the border thing before. I was pretty disappointed Got some pretty cool fireworks tho

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0