03-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #18
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Where the hell is Burt(MMMMorish)??? He is always commenting on these "what exhaust should I get posts"

I'm here, I'm here! How did I know you'd call me out when I started reading this thread. Haha!

OP, Borat (uh, I mean Bob) is right, you really have to research the entire site and do a little process of elimination. There are something like 60 or so exhaust systems for the E9x M3 (maybe even more) and you have to chose one that fits your needs and wants. If ultimate weight savings is your goal, look to Ti system. There are a number of them ranging from all sorts of price points. Though, even the stainless steel systems save quite a bit of weight over the stock system. If loud is what you want, there is are a lot of systems out there to suit your wants.

When I chose my exhaust, I read through almost 8 pages worth of individual threads and I PM'd everyone who had the exhausts I was interested in to see what they thought about it. I asked them certain questions that I was curious about and got all my answers. Starting a thread about which exhaust is the best will no doubt lead to people recommending you what they've bought themselves.

I can't stress it enough, do your research, listen to sound clips and try to hear them at local meets. In the end, if you do your due diligence, I'm sure you'll make the right choice and be happy.

As for my recommendation, I'd say go for the Meisterschaft GT Racing! (that one's for you, Bob!)
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0