///M-Night
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMcV3y
You have the worst auto-correct ever.

Here, let me help you:

So, the gf ordered for me a set of black grills from the dealership, and she received a discount because her company deals with them. I took them to the body shop for installation, but the shop said the grills do not fit.

I called the dealer ship to confirm if the part is correct, and the counter guy said "Yes, these are the correct ones." [I can't fix this one: This time I stood there well these guys try again and sure enough it's the wrong ones]

I called the counter guy back, and told him "They are the wrong ones," and he agreed too reorder them for me. I asked if they're able to help me install them, seeing I had to pay the body shop too try and install them twice because he claims it's the right part. He said "No, because he gave my gf a discount. He was rude about it, too. (douche!)

Anyways being that my gf deals with them, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Then my gf calls me and said this douche is pissed that I called and he went off about not supposed to give discounts to non-employees, and that it's not his fault. It is every bit his fault!!!!!! Gave me the wrong part! I called, he still claims its the correct one! Then he won't even man up to it!!
Can't do much because of gf but she's like "WTF, too!"
Ugh! Just pissed and had to rant!
Lol
Thanks! I was in a blind rage!
Appreciate 0