View Single Post
      07-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #65
revah2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
OMG do you know what ANECDOTAL means. This dribble is nothing even close to what I was asking for, clearly this could be nothing more than a driver issue.

I wanted to see where on the Vishnu site you can get 400+ hp at the crank, what this system consists of and how much it costs.
I apologize, I confused Procede with the tune from Active Autowerk. Either way, both Companies use the Same ECU interceptor: Xede
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ht=xede+update
The Dyno reads 361 rwhp and 402 rwtorque, do the math. Thats ONE tune, ONE Xede, and like i said about 400+ HP. Dont give me the driver issue bullshit.And dont play stupid, you and I both know its not a driver issue, you'd have to be retarded to gravely influence the outcome of a race, especially on a roll. Ill take my chances and say both drivers know where their clutches are, and know how to shift gears.
Anecdotal- (def) Pertaining to the relationship of figures or to the arrangement of elements in a scene so as to emphasize the story content of a subject.
Example Sentence: "There are anecdotal reports of children poisoned by hot dogs roasted over a fire of the oleander stems"
Appreciate 0