02-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
Mmmdreamer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e90 M3 Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
Sure Tom, there's a marked difference in the straights (time reaching top speed in 3rd or 4th) and power coming out of a turn. The power is simply better distributed throughout the rev range it seems.

When compared to stock, the car pulls stronger up to redline then before ,especially in 4th, where it would get anemic before hitting redline. I can hit 140s in a snap now.

I honestly don't know how much time it shaved off factually, because so many factors contribute to improving your time, but I was coincidently 1-2 seconds faster that day. It could be the tune or just me having a "good day".

Net, love the tune and worth the investment IMO. A must have, especially if you're keeping the car NA and doing only engine / exhaust bolt ons. It just brings everything together nicely.
All you need is to remove the meow meows now, then you will be the next big thing...
[08 e90 M3. Jet Black/Black. Dinan Rear Exhaust. ACM Test Pipes. ESS Tune. Eibach Pro-Kit + e36 bumpstops. 18x10 Apex Arc-8. AA Air Filter. RPI Scoops. CREE Angel Eyes. OEM Blacklines. Black Reflectors. Gloss Black Grills. Matte Black Gills. ZCP Shift Knob]
Appreciate 0