Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
you probably don't have kids.

imagine if you parents were driving on the same street where some jackass in a Mustang Cobra was just smoking some dope.

and then all of a sudden he OMGWOTLOLz right into your mom's face !!!!

say your sister or little brother is in there with them.

kid smoked a $5 joint and just massacered 3 members of the same family....

taking someone to jail for running a stop sign is justifiable, but CLEARLY dick status.

taking someone to jail for putting everyone's life around them at risk is FUCKING WINNING......DUH....
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I ask them where the weed is. If they are honest and it's a small amount, and they aren't douchebags, I might make them dump it and smash their handblown glass pipes. If it's a lot, they lie or are jackasses, I arrest them. (Remember, it is a violation of both possession and DUI law)
Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.