Rep
Drives: M3

FS: 2008 BMW M3 E92 coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but wanted to post my M3 for sale.

This is a true track car configuration for those M3 purists out there. Ironically, it was only driven to work and back - and never saw a track! It is Alpine White with the extended Novillo Fox Red leather interior and carbon fibre interior trim. It also has the carbon roof, the 18 inch gunmetal rims (which look fantastic against the white body), a 6 speed manual transmission, and a few other goodies like comfort access, park-distance control and shadowline trim. Otherwise, it is quite spartan. No navigation etc. Just a true driver's car!

It has 34,000 km on it and has never been in an accident of any kind. The car is very clean. There is some curb rash on a couple of the rims and a very small scrape near the front lower spoiler (BMW has offered to fix this but I mention it for full disclosure). Other than that, it was never smoked in, never raced, and never abused! Of note, it is a Canadian car.

Not sure what else to tell you - but I was looking for $46,000 for it. It'd be a great acquisition this early in the season for someone who wants a clean, low mileage, pure M3 in a much sought-after colour and option configuration. The car is still under warranty but it expires this summer. It has never needed any warranty maintenance and service is up to date

Thanks for looking at my ad. Hope these pictures work...

Last edited by Mako1; 04-28-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0