View Single Post
      02-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #32
ruff
Conspicuous consumption
Rep
Drives: 987 S .2, Lemond Zurich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxter View Post
LOL do you even drive a Hemi? in consideration that I do and get approx HALF the gas milage that is stated in this M3 review makes me feel as though you have no clue what to compair it with. Keep in mind after break in, even if they are pulling 16/mpg right now it should boost upwards of 18 to 20 by around 20k miles.

your a really angrey person arent you Ruff? or are you just trying to play the role of your name?

"and Jinxter enters the ring!"
Hello Jinxter, catchy name, very creative. Me "angrey" sorry, but I don't understand the question?

My first car hobby was Hemi so if you want to discuss the Hemi come to the table prepared.

Isn't it great to know that a small, light, compact, and super high tech motor from BMW will get 18-20 miles per gallon after 20 k miles. Now please do the math and show me how that is 8 % more fuel efficient than the E46 M3. Show me the numbers. By the way, the GT2, with beyond super car power and performance numbers, gets a paltry 23 mpg highway with 0 miles on it. Now doesn't that make you proud to know BMW chose instead to run up the costs of your M3 by providing you with a smattering of gimmicky driver settings, none of which make you go an iota faster?
Appreciate 0