Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkerdriver View Post
Any must see places to visit, please let me know.
I am glad to be here!

Cheers
Congratulation on your purchase of your new car and welcome to the forum, happy motoring when you get your ///M3

Places to see, I recommend you arrive a few days before your ED and take in some of the sights of Munich ... downtown, München Hofbrauhaus, of course the BMW factory tour and the museum all within walking distance where you will pick up your car. My recommendations would be to do all this before you take delivery of your car. This way you will not have to worry about parking your car or anyone banging your doors you know what I mean.

Then once you done all that, your BMW advisor will have several recommendations for you as to what trips to take and what areas you can explore. Do drive on the Autobahn, however, as you properly know to see the country one needs to take the back country roads The Nürburgring not too far from München is a must see if you like cars ... happy motoring

Cheers and enjoy

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0