Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
It's legal here in Seattle 2 weeks from now, coffee shops are going to be interesting. Kiemyster you should move out here and make a killing in the Green Rush, we could use some good consultants.
im holding it down here in NY... waiting to monopolize the market once its established here... god knows how many more years. full legal status would be epicly epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
selassie
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrishna View Post
Oh boo-who..poor you... now hes playing the medical card..answer me this?..how is it that medical marijuana cases have increased like 20 fold since its become legalized in some states. Damn..thats some serious pain everyone must have been in all this time ..what a crock... just a way for people to get high legally

The actual percentages of legit medical cases who truly need to use marijuana for medicinal reasons are a tiny fraction of what they are now, and maybe you do fall into that category..only you would know.

As for smoking all day and being productive..thats an even bigger crock..its called self-delusion..hopefully you snap out of it some day... or not....Like the saying goes the world needs ditch diggers too.
trolololololololl you dont know jack shit