View Single Post
      04-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #54
nathan@cc
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
I agree with you but for 24k they better make sure that shit fits perfectly like oem... yes we are actually cheap ass when it comes to buying car parts, only because to begin with its a piece of shit.....

but to be honest i dont mind spending as well just make sure i see the quality is made out of...

When i had my S2000 i bought a 2k hood because it was worth it. fitment is OEM... but when you think about it it was made by ASM... TOP NOTCH COMPANY FROM JAPAN yes.... but VORSTEINER NO WHERE CLOSE.

Oh also i had my ASM hood and Mugen wing painted by you guys... Yes it might be a little pricey compare to othes BUT when it comes to paint THERE IS NO OTHERS LIKE YOU GUYS... AND YES I WILL COME BACK TO YOU GUYS IF I WANT SOMETHING TO GET PAINTED.

people bad mouth cause well

1. they do shitty jobs and cost an arm and a leg AND THEY LIE ABOUT BEING CARBON... 100% HAHAHA THATS FUNNY...

2. customer service sucks (OH DONT GET ME START ON VORSTEINER CUSTOMER SERVICE)
well i guess thats about it.

THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE.... BUT ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH to bad mouth when they are not doing anything to fix the problem... CUSTOMER SERVICE WISE.. THATS ANOTHER STORY... THEY NEED TO GO BACK ON HOW OR WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS...

just because i look like your 18 they will threat you like they know it all and they are the best..
I appreciate your kind words about my quality. I wont touch the rest of your comment about their service because clearly this is your opinion based on your experience and it certainly is not my job to defend their customer service with you or anyone else especially when i was not present during those conversations. Maybe at some point they will post i dont know if they ever do or not?
Appreciate 0