View Single Post
      10-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

< GT Motoring > Arapovic Titanium Exhaust Systems - Full Evolution or Rear Slip on

The Akrapovic (pronounced "Ack-rap'-o-vich") company was founded in 1990, based on the experience gained in the field of motorcycle tuning by Igor Akrapovic. His knowledge comes from his own personal experiences and observations, as he himself often tested the results of his work as a motorcycle racer on the track. He capped a successful ten-year career with numerous championship titles in the F1 and SBK classes on both the national and international levels. His ceaseless desire to create and exceptional feeling for four-stroke motors, especially racing motors, has made the Akrapovic name famous throughout the world.

This passion for development and quality later crossed over into successful Porsche 911 RSR racing programs and then as an OEM supplier for the Porsche 911 GT2! Akrapovic attention to detail and craftsmanship in titanium is among the best i have personally seen.

The E9X M3 Evolution full system is a great system for the circuit or street with an exotic note that doesnt drone while cruising on the highways. For those. that need to retain factory cats and emissions equipment, the rear section is a great way to drop some serious weight and add some extra sound.

Specs:
- Full titanium construction
- Formed titanium mount brackets
- Evolution system includes front X pipe with Resonators 100 cell Cats
- 90mm adjustable titanium exhaust tips
- Over 50lb weight savings!

Gains: ( full evolution system )
- 24 HP gains
- 25 ft/lb TQ gain

<<< PM or email me for pricing on the full evolution system or rear section exhaust. We Guarantee low pricing >>>

SPECIAL!
First Akrapovic Evolution system order gets a FREE Delete-R to turn off the CEL ( $375 value! )

Full Evoultion Exhaust

Rear Section ( slip on )

Installed with Challenge diffuser

<<< PM or email me for pricing on the full evolution system or rear section exhaust. We Guarantee low pricing >>>

SPECIAL!
First Akrapovic Evolution system order gets a FREE Delete-R to turn off the CEL ( $375 value! )
Appreciate 0