View Single Post
      12-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Ro_Ja Boy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Cars

T1R Sparrow Exhaust Installed (Pics and Vids)

I've known the guys at AJ-Racing and T1R for a really long time as I come from the s2000 world where they were most well known for their time attack S2000 that won a number of events a couple years back.

I ran a T1R Sparrow exhaust on my first (of four) S2000s and a T1R exhaust on my fourth S2000 (magazine and track car) as well. I've had nothing but good experiences with their products and service and have admired the design of the T1R Sparrow exhaust for the E92 long before I even considered buying an M3.

I originally purchased an AE Performance exhaust and decided not to install it in order to purchase a T1R Exhaust. I trusted the design and sound would be everything I was hoping for and it was. I installed it this morning in my garage and it was a breeze. I LOVE the look and the sound...super happy with the purchase. I was originally planning to put an x-pipe on, but now am not sure I'd want to risk changing the sound. Here are some pics and vids:

Regular take-off. Sorry for the poor sound quality on the camera:

Faster take-off:

Drive-by:

Hoping to get more, better vids within the next week or two. Tried embedding them without luck.

Last edited by Ro_Ja Boy; 12-05-2011 at 12:20 PM..
Appreciate 0