View Single Post
      11-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #187
GTM_Challenge
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jremmy View Post
Finally got mine installed at ACG today. The piece is beautiful. As others have mentioned, you can see where the meshing was done to form the curves but it's only noticeable when you're directly behind it. I did notice a small gap along the middle portion of the piece where it meets the bumper so I may be reinstalling w screws in a week or so once I have another day off lol. Thanks to Greg and everyone at Challenge for getting this thing back into production!
Thanks for posting up pics. I already got with Sean and James at ACG both end of last week and gave them an idea to cure the small gap you're seeing in the center. We made a recent small change to a trim line in one of the new molds that should make install easier and also remedy the install issue the 2 other people above seemed to have. We just figured it out a few days ago after a test fit.

Let us know if you need any other help. You should have my email etc from before. Always happy to help so we can make sure our customers are satisfied in the end.
Appreciate 0