View Single Post
      02-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #15
Potty_Pants
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Genesis Sedan Rspec

GUYS WTF...

am i missing something or do you not read ?

it was strongly suspected by the owner the AFTERMARKET HID lights were the cause.

The problem has been duplicated on other cars with AFTERMARKET HID lights.

The dealer stated the steering problem was caused by the AFTERMARKET HID lights.

Bottom line ITS NOT THE MANUFACTURES FAULT.

It possible for those not familar with high voltage emissions to not see the connection.
High voltage is very easy to jump from source to anything close enough, if it's a person or another piece of metal (this is with poor insulation proceedures). please do a search for tesla and read how things need to be insulated,shielded , or just plain distanced from the EMF. simple explaination = like speakers ... they dont touch the floppy disk but can wipe the data. please tell me you know what a floppy disk is

Hey if i try to replace my spark plugs and cross thread them and fuck it up big time... if i go to the dealer i DONT expect them to pay for my botched job. And i sure as hell aint going to blame the manufacturer or dealer for said problem.

put it in perspective guys, this has nothing to do with toyota/lexus quality.

ppp
Olds Starfire > Chevy Malibu > Isuzu I-mark RS & Honda Magna 500 > Grand Am GT & YSR50 > Nissan Maxima & Ninja 750 > X-Wife > Hyundai Excel > Honda Prelude > Honda Accord > Honda Prelude & Ninja 250> Infiniti G35 > E90 335i > Hyundai Genesis Rspec, Hyunadai Sonata > Kia Sorento > Honda CRV-EX