Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFish
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekn8286 View Post
Looks like Chevrolet brought out a surprise during the NY Auto Show...the Z28 Camaro!! It looks pretty nice and has some awesome standard equipment. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this.

Here is a link to the Car and Driver article:

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/201...-unveiled-news
The Camero looks ok on the outside.... have you sat in one? It is just the most awful car on the inside. The dash, quality of the materials, the seemingly metal covered interior doors, the stupid looking dash, the ridiculous center console, buttons, materials..... it just looks like absolute crap.

The high end ZL1 and others are truly great performers, and handle well. I will give them that... but this is not something I could sit in day in and day out and enjoy - full stop. the bunkered feeling is not for me either, I am short, and it just doesn't work. I want to see where I am going, and see all around me.

I'll stick to my BMW and wait for the M4.
I don't think the discussion was ever about how nice the Z28 interior was, I totally agree with the fact that they are pure crap when it comes to fit, finish, design and material quality!

The discussion was about performance and the Z28 will have that in barrels!

When it comes to the entire package, the M3 will be better than a Z28 hands down, but when it comes to performance I think the Z28 will win that competition quite easily!!!!