flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
VS Motorsports - The best of the best

I feel rather guilty for not writing this much sooner, but I wanted to extend my gratitude and thanks to the team at VS Motorsports, as well as, sharing with everyone how great of service and friendship they provide.

Over the many years, I have been getting my car serviced at VS Motorsports. They were actually the very first shop outside of the one dealer I have been going to for nearly a decade.

What VS Motorsports has down for me over the years:
  • Countless suspension installs (OE and Aftermarket)
  • Countless alignments and corner balances
  • Several Oil Changes, Brake Fluid Flushes
  • Scheduled Inspection I/II
  • Endless repairs and maintenance
  • Wheel Bearings, Bushings, Control Arms, Mounts
  • Front subframe reinforcements
  • Evolve CF Airbox
  • Many wheel/tire balance and mounting
  • Corrected mistakes made by other shops/mechanics
  • I'm pressure they've fed me at one point...
I value VS Motorsports so much because of their genuine attitude and sincerity for their clients. There is a big reason why despite the shoddy economy over the few years that they are constantly expanding and growing. When it comes to parts and car setup recommendations, their opinion and knowledge base carries much weight. With their racing pedigree and their employees driving their own personal BMWs on a daily basis, you cannot deny nor question their valued judgement. There aren't very many shops these days that actually nationally compete in different race series! So they can always provide first hand experience with many of the brands and products out there. Here in the MidWest region, many local pro-amateur racers delegate VS Motorsports to cover all bases to make sure that their respective race cars will be reliable for following events.

I am very thankful to have one of the best BMW Speciality shops within a short driving distance.

I highly recommend you all, whether near or far, to consider VS Motorsports. They sell and are affiliated with some of the best in the industry! Whether you are looking for modifications to up your power, tweak your suspension, brake harder, or for simple maintenance, these are the guys to go to!

Thanks once again to everyone at VS Motorsports!
Appreciate 0