View Single Post
      07-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #5
Socale92
DCT Test Pilot
Rep
Drives: ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS11 View Post
i am also planning to get the frp front bumper but am worried that it might look awkward without the side skirts.. i would love to see any non-promo pix of it
well then just hang tite and wait for my car to be done - im guessing since it's one month delivery time for the frp im hoping to have it all kitted out by mfest - oh and new tint too cause mine is all bubbley and terrible and is driving me mad-anyway, ericsson frp ftmfw! im asking bulletproof for sponsorship heh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS11 View Post
i am also planning to get the frp front bumper but am worried that it might look awkward without the side skirts.. i would love to see any non-promo pix of it
i had the same type of concern, and i think the skirts are more necessary for the rear pieces to flow well - initially i didnt wanna get the front bumper and was in love with just the rear, but it just makes more sense to me to complete the look...also thinkin of skirts and rear pieces with the acs front cf lip on teh oem bumper, but the lip w/metal bolts costs almost 5k, 3k less than the frp bumper...
Appreciate 0