10-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #17
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by truths2k05 View Post
I absolutely hate DCT. Never again am I buying this sort of transmission. It nevers knows what the driver is trying to do. Bmw still does not have the technology to makes these transmissions run smoothly. Since the smg days, they still haven't figured it out. I'm tired of having my car sit at the dealer for 2-3 days, only to have them give it right back with nothing changed. The bogging, lagging, and blipping the throttle when I'm trying to park the car, just plain sucks.
Unfortunately I don't have much choice, I shattered my left knee so I can't operate a clutch pedal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
you're in a minority. op hope everything works out for you...maybe it's dealer time?
Thanks bro, tried the dealer but my car is well out of warranty plus being supercharged they won't touch it.
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0