OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
Check out this guy's post of RS6.com:
(I know it's painful to read, but this is a typical Audi guy, and his username is "iHateRWD")

p.s. I HATE M POWER AND BMW because people who have an BMW or M changed very fast and become so bad so nervous so bad ass "Cool"...and their plates number are like this:BOSS,SEF (BOSS in my language),SMK(interlop looked drug dealer etc),NFS(NEED FOR STUPID)) and so on...and they even think that BMW can take Audi,Lamborghini,Ferrari,Pagani,Mercedes,etc...the y are "KING OF THE ROAD" and "KING OF WOMENS"...yeahhh right...now you understand why i have this no sympathy for bmw and bmw drivers?!"

What a retard!!!
Haha...Where did u get this from(source)?

Another thing I would like to add is that I aint a Audi fan(I do like AWD but, RWD are better) but I know that Audi have come a long way to come close to even competing with BMW. Don't hate it because of some AUDI forum members who make comments or stories like these....Just appreciate that BMW is getting competition.

And in response to the above paragraph, you know what BMW is.....A benchmark company, a trend setter and the best part....A true RWD(50/50 distribution). Heck I dont even own a BMW but I know what it is. ...

Appreciate the fact that BMW got competition by Audi ,as this can only accelerate to good, high tech innovation to make the cars better of their respected companies

I know that you don't hate Audi but....so don't be saddened by this ill responsible comments made by the Audi member. Think of it this way, people are jealous because you drive a better branded car then them

Finally, I would like to add that this person was merely excited about a RS6 being able to beat a M5 but I know, BMW's M division will surely come up with something better
Appreciate 0