Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i coupe 6MT

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
To be honest, the 335i owners are giving themselves a bad rap. You guys think that the 335i is the fastest shit on earth and the stories keep getting dumber and dumber. There's a thread on E90post where people started comparing the 335 to the GT-R. E90post is fast turning into a 350z forum full of idiots with their minds in the clouds. I call it how I see it.

We all know that a broken in M3 will be as fast as a chipped 335 or slightly faster so I don't see the point of this comparison. My suggestion would be to go find a drag strip so your stupidity doesn't end up killing someone.

So tell us how much you have spent modding your car?

I'm not argueing......I want to meet and get videos on a deserted straight road so there will be no argueing about it. Not that hard to find in TX. Macks car is broken in so this should be a good comparison.

Brand new 335i = $46,000

Performance Mods = $5,000

Cosmetic Mods = $8,000

Oh Mack, look how innocent they were before all this drama

SOLD!!! :-(Space Gray Metallic - Coral Red - 6MT - Sport - AA Exhaust - UR Catted Coated DP's - Procede V3.1 PnP - Stett CAI - BMW Group SSK - M-Tech Sides/Rear- OEM Aero Lip - GP 8500K Angels - Vorsteiner Boot Lid - Miro M6 Reps
Appreciate 0