View Single Post
      03-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #102
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack28 View Post
Wow the Car looks Great bro! CONGRATS!!!!!

Thats the Same Color Combo Im going to get but Im going with the Extended FR Interior. I also noticed that you are in Mexico and You have Front Parking Distance Control! We dont get that in the States but Its an Option in Mexico Huh? Plus you have No Reflectors which is awesome! I think I might Come down and order my E92 M3 From Mexico just to have my Bumper with PDC and No Reflectors!!! Just drive down From Los Angeles and make it a trip! LOL!!!

Car looks Great! Congrats again!
Hahahaha!!! You’re welcome to come down any time my friend. Hope you get your car soon and we can all share pics, would love to see the extended FR interior. I was not aware that the parking distance control was not available in the US. Why is this? It’s really a great gadget particularly for parking etc… We in fact don’t have any options; we get the “whole enchilada” so to speak. Hahaha!! That is, parking gadgets, premium sound, NAV, blue tooth and phone, CF leather, 19” wheels, CF roof, rear window sun shade, EDC, technology package, etc… but we also pay more taxes than in the USA. We pay similar prices to Europe!