Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
For Body Shops on Long Island, I got several recommendations to bring my car to Silver Star Auto Body in Farmingdale. Speak to the owner, Frankie. Did a better job than I could ever imagine on my M3 with moderate quarter panel damage, and MAJOR suspension damage on the pass. rear side...Can't tell what was painted and what was not and the car drives as great as it does before.

Upon arrival, his guess was 4-6 weeks. Picked up the car on day 38, and he also installed some exterior mods I dropped off PERFECTLY.

As for performance, aftermarket installs...I will never bring my car anywhere but 2 places on LI...Net Motorworks specializes in BMW's, mainly M3's and to a lesser extend Audi. No Limit Motorsport in Medford, NY has an AWD dyno, a great tuner...But mainly, They do a HUGE VOLUME of internet sales and get phenomenal prices on any wheels from Ray's (Volk, Gramlights, etc)

Shop: Net Motorworks
Contact Tony at Sales@netmotorworks.com

Shop: No Limit Motorsports
Contact Chris @ 1-866-381-4618

If you speak to Tony or Chris, if you tell them "Dan M"with the Black e92 M3 referred you, they will give you special pricing...'

If I was in NYC or Jersey, I've heard so many great things about Autocouture, and I'm planning on paying them a visit soon...

If you can, add Net Motorworks to the list, Tony is the most careful, timely, and fairest people I've ever met...Unlike so many Sh*t head shop owners I've dealt with. And the waiting room is comfy. Even passed out on the couch while they installed some parts haha.