View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I've embedded my views below Welcome to the Forum and good luck finding your dream car

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntality View Post
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to M3 and I am looking for a new or pre-owned M3. There are a couple questions I wonder if you could help this noobie out . I am not sure if this post is in wrong category so mods, please feel free to move my post.

1. I will most likely opt for 6MT. Any good/bad thing I need to know about M3 6speed MT?

Both the MT and M-DCT are great, it is a matter of preference, you should test drive (if not done so) both then decide. There are no bad things to report as far as I know.

2. Should I go for an M3 E92/93 now or wait for F80 M3 (1+ year )

You should get a nice slightly used e9x now and enjoy it, not a good idea to get into the first year of the new production.

3. M3 should be pretty cheap now that its about to go out of production line?

BMW is never cheap as you properly know, you might find a dealer that has several in inventory and likes to move them.

4. Any "must-have" package I should have for my M3? I am thinking about Tech package.

You should have the mDrive and Navi ... not to do so might lead to regrets later. However, it is a personal preference.

5. Any good/bad things in general about M3 I need to know?

It's all good, the ///M3 is a wonderful car you will love it

Thanks a lot!

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0