esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoiii90 View Post
God....

A Dakar Yellow E92 M3 is what I was going to order on European Delivery in 2011 when the opportunity to get a Valencia Orange 1M jumped in front of me when I was configuring the M3 at the dealer...

Always liked dakar yellow M3s since I got my first Euro E36 M3 in dakar... Still miss it... the E46 M3 doesn't look as good as the E36 or E92 in this color.

Didn't see your car at Bimmerfest last weekeend, saw the E90 one but not yours. I was with my red Sport Evo E30 M3 along with some other vintage cars...

Maybe one day I'll buy a used one since I can't order one new anymore, maybe an F80 M4 ??, we'll see....

Great looking car, don't go over board with the mods....
Thanks for the compliments man. I agree with you Dakar looked great on the e36 as well, but for some reason not as good on the e46. Weird right?

You can see a few pics of my car in the newly consolidated MORR bimmerfest thread, if you didn't get to catch it at the show. Especially in the latter few pages.

The car has basically been in the same aesthetic form for about a year now. Its not going to change much aesthetically. There are really only two more mods I could do to this car anyway - wheels, and BBK. I don't think either of those would could take the car overboard as you put it. I prefer to keep the aesthetic mods simple and clean.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0