United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
VERY TRUE!
And we're not talking LSU, UFL or UGA...
Most of SEC teams would walk over them...

That's why we need the Playoffs!
The Big Ten has usually been an extremely solid conference until the last 2-3 years. 6-8 of the teams were almost always very competitive and could possibly beat any team, but for some reason that hasn't been the case lately. None the less that does not by any means mean OSU sucks. There are very few teams who have been consistent winners like OSU for the better part of the decade, no matter who their competition has been.

Many of you act like the SEC is all that. I've been to 2 SEC games the past 2 years; Tenn v. Bama in 06 which looked like a HS football game, it was utterly pathetic football. Then Tenn v. UGA in 07, which UGA got their asses kicked in every direction. Yet because Georgia beat a struggling Florida their now considered hot shit? I don't understand how losing ANY games still allows you the chance to claim your #1 in anything. You LOST and I don't care who to, bottom line YOU LOST. The only thing left to do from that point on is to win out and hope to climb back for a chance, otherwise quit the bitching.

I'm an OSU fan, if they are to lose at any point the rest of this season I accept the fact that they were obviously not good enough and didn't deserve a championship. Yet some of you don't get that , if you lose at any point of the season to any opponent you don't deserve shit.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0