Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryM3 View Post
Kevin, This is Pritpal from Euro AutoWorks. The server is acutally being updated and our email was down which caused the email to be rejected. The logistics is actually handled by Revinora. We did not give you a bogus tracking code, we were in touch with you the entire time. I would love to take care of you and handle this situation in a timely manner. I can be reached at 403-605-6560. Revinora and I will take care of you. Please PM us your phone number. We are in the middle of updating out operating name to www.euroautowerx.com. www.euroautoworks.ca and our email is actually up and running now.

I understand your concern and I would be willing make you happy. We are hoping everthing is up and running by the end of tommorow. Again I can be reached at 403-605-6560.

Kind Regards,
Pritpal Gill
Pritpal,

This is what is showing on the screen when I typed in the tracking number:

It has been this way since 11/13 so the package was never picked up. I'm not sure what is going between your shop and Revinora. The fact remains that as of this afternoon, UPS has not picked up the lip for shipping. It's been 10 days passed the original ship date. I can totally understand if there were a delay at Revinora and it cannot be shipped out on time. However, just by creating a tracking number on UPS.com and then use it to stall a customer is not acceptable.

From this point on, I will only be corresponding with you and Revinora on the forum. If there is no satisfactory resolution to this matter in the near future, I will escalate my action.