Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Frying a turkey isn't that hard... I would even say it's easy and it's way quicker and more delicious then bakeing . Plus you get to fry all sorts of random stuff with the leftover oil, although it all tastes a bit like turkey.

steps to fry a turkey, put turkey in giant pot, fill with oil over top of turkey, take turkey out and heat oil, but turkey back in slowly.... Seriously, not that hard.

If you;re retarded and fill the pot up all the way then think it's not going to spill over when you put the turkey in, well you're just dumb.

No. No. No. Now your turkey is covered in oil, and will taste oily when fried. You never want to put a turkey in cold oil. You measure the amount of oil you need by using WATER, and making a mark where to fill the oil up to. Ensure you dry the turkey before putting it in the hot oil And it's recommended to turn off the burner when putting the turkey into the oil, just in case it overflows.

I've deep fried turkeys for the last 5 - 6 years, both at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Appreciate 0