View Single Post
      06-04-2014, 01:02 AM   #40
grantmax
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k
Lmfao @ the airhead claiming all but the ZCP are ruined. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. It must be devastating living such an unimaginative life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Self proclaiming ones self to be of superior taste, is in itself distasteful. One needn't offer ones opinion, for those that do in such nature, may have only dreamt that yee is of such stature.

However, I shall not endeavour to right such wrongs or alter ones opinion. They shall be as they may, just as I shall be.

Mothefucker just went all Shakespearean. Damn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska325xi View Post
I think if you have enough HP with those negative camber that the car will eventually fly like a helicoptor...wait he will need a 5 spoke style rim to gain elevation
What? That was such a poor attempt at being funny. :/
Imagination is also the determining factor in kindergarten. Is that was M3Post has become? I certainly hope not.

There are two types of people who modify their cars. People who modify for themselves and people who modify for others. This thread is littered with people who make modification decisions like the former but have the sensitivity level of the latter. If the driver of that red sneaker put 12" wide wheels on because he/she likes them, why is he/she hurt when others voice their disapproval? Clearly he/she thought to him or herself when purchasing said wheels, "Hmm. Haters gonna hate."
Appreciate 0