View Single Post
      08-02-2008, 06:04 AM   #6
StarrDlux
Pussycat's Meow
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i montego | Stock

dude the A5/S5 makes the bmw smoke pole? why? how many 3'ers you see on the road? when was the last time you saw S5 rolling down the road? by an owner not a test-drive

even a all-black A5 is the hotness.

The new S' will have that 300-odd horsepower v-6 supercharged motor to combat the turbo so it will be interesting. you know folks will be putting pulleys on those.

The interior on the A5 takes you back to the cockpit of the E46 wrap around -bad-ass-

The A4 ehh doesn't do it for me. i'd rather stick to the 335i. i'm sorry but on 360 view the A5/S5 just walks all over anything bmw has and once you set inside its a whole nother story.

ever fishtale your 335i? in rain? in snow? that just doesn't exist with quattro. i have to actually pay attention when gunning it in the rain around a corner now. with my old A4 it was pedal to the metal even in rain - go as fast as possible and no worries.

dont get me wrong i like the bimmer but the A5 brought sexy back for audi. bmw has no comparable. now when i see the S4 Avant that might bring sexy back to audi on that front.
Appreciate 0