View Single Post
      10-18-2011, 07:42 AM   #51
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

+1, I am surprised only one forum member pointed this out. when I told my wife about this, she believed there is a more hideous motive behind this tragic incident.

since China has a one-child policy (for the average people), and the culture likes boys more than girls, my wife believes the parents let the little girl wander around and run into an "accident" by herself.

what mother/father would not look for her/his child immediately after they are lost? why did they come only after someone had asked for help? if the good-lady did not bother to ask for help, does that mean they will let their child lay on the road?

China is a very "sick" country now. Despite their economic "miracle", the country will implode under its low moral and ethical standards. If you know China's history, you know this won't be the first time it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
First, that's some horrible parenting. Who leaves a two year old to wander around the streets for a significant amount of time? And second, I hope every person that passed that child and did not help her, rots in hell.