View Single Post
      07-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd15 View Post
Completely wrong info here. I DD and track all my Endless pads, from street/ race compound and full race compound, such as MX72, ME20, N35s-N45s, etc.
never overheating their street pads, no squeal on race compound either.
No offense, I guess you have never used Endless.
I ran Endless before. CC-RG pads and and also CC-A pads. They are considered street/track hybrid pads. The CC-A was okay but burned them up in one track day. The CC-RG lasted a couple of track days and lots of initial torque but they sounded like a freight train on the street every time you stop at a stop light. Also did a good number on eating my rotors.

The MX72, I have not run. They have a smaller temp range than the Project Mu HC+ and can not handle as much heat. MX72 is only 50-700 Celcius whereas the HC+ does 0-800 Celcius. So better at low temps and can take more heat on the track. Also the HC+ is dead silent in street driving with proper break in.

I've been tracking for over 10 years so I've gone through my share of brake pads. So far Project Mu makes the best street/track hybrid pads I've seen. I'd be happy to try something else but nothing comes close to the temp ranges and daily driving ability of the Project Mu pads.
Appreciate 0