Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by L~R~G nor cal View Post
Be careful about what you chose. First you need to know that Zaino will smell better in the bottle, but it should. Zaino is designed to make their own smell or order in the car, so it will smell like the bottle.

On the other hand CG's leather conditioner does not smell so great in the bottle, but in my option it is much better than Zaino. You see, CG leather conditioner is designed to bring out the new, natural smell of your leather and not create a smell of its own.

So in conclusion use Zaino if you like the smell of the bottle and want you car to smell like that, or use CG if you want to achieve the new car smell. You just need to give CG leather conditioner a day or two to mix with the chemistry of your leather, so give it some time before you bash it. My car has 38,xxx and it still smells like new!

If you are looking for something above both, then go with Leather Master Trio. It is great stuff and the best stuff for leather, but it is expensive. You can find it on detailersdomain.com, so go check it out.

Everyone take care and enjoy good smelling leather in good health!

Jared
do you use CG on seats as well/shift boot and any leather in the car? how do u apply it on those? CG is chemicalguys right?

Last edited by !Xoible; 06-23-2008 at 02:00 PM..
Appreciate 0