View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
toddcc1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
I have to say dealing with them has been like pulling teeth. I ordered 2 parts from Mfest on March 3rd and only received 2 emails since then after numerous tries to cancel my order amongst other things. They did not tell me the status of my items until at least 7 emails and then just gave me the run around. They finally sent me a "your order has been shipped" email on April 16th with no tracking number and I am still waiting on the item. It's been 2 months exactly now I have sent over 15 emails and have gotten 1 response. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Still waiting as well, ordered 3/11. But, they are the only ones I could find doing them; especially the side badges. I'm having Luis @ OSS do a German M logo on my projector housing, they should be completed by tomorrow. Bad news if I can't find the M side badge. I feel like a should've gone with a monochrome M logo on the projector housing, at least you can find those. Without the German side badges, it's going to look like a doucher that can't coordinate their car and its badging.
Appreciate 0