View Single Post
      03-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #21
kittivan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

I bought mine from GThaus direct, watched them put it on myself. Got the Rear Exhaust with the split tips and the SR connecting pipes for around the same price as posted above.

No problems at all with mine. I get compliments on the sound all the time. There isn't much drone and any drone there is, isn't bad at all.

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like most of the negative comments I see here are from those who hasn't even dealt with GThaus. Those who have the product seem to be more than happy with the products they have. I may be wrong but that has been my observation so far. Let me know if you disagree.

I know there are always 2 sides to every story and that is why I gave them a shot. It also helped that they had IMO the best sounding exhaust. They did not let me down and to this day, I get phone calls from them asking how things are going and that I could come by anytime if anything happens.

BTW, thanks steve for the information on Meisterschaft. Obviously, I did go ahead with them in the end. Glad you are enjoying the comments just as much as I have been!
Appreciate 0