View Single Post
      06-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #15
skillzo1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Boosted E46 M3 Interlagos Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert890 View Post
Beautiful car... Just some advice... Don't broadcast the original owners address to the world man. It's not necessary and I don't think any prospective buyer would care.

Most M3s *bought new* are bought by those of us in our 40s and up since most people younger than that can't afford them typically, so its not like you need to prove some crazy thing that will help sell the car (like that a celebrity owned it or something).

Too many weirdos on the web to broadcast someone's name and address alongside the fact that she is female and has money. Just my 2 cents... Glws!
Advice....how is thag advice on selling my car? And yes i did need to prove it on a different forum that it was owned by an older lady....btw she was not a celebrity...but people didnt believe an older woman bought it...and btw what does it matter to you? If you was a buyer and interested in buying it..showing proof that an older woman owned it would proba ly make you feel that much more comfortable about purchasing the car. It would for me. The car speaks for itself but any other informatiin i have to prove and backup this cars excellent condition...i will put up. Thanks for your advice tjough. Notes taken.
Appreciate 0