View Single Post
      07-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #130
mcurcio1989
Registered
Rep
Drives: e46

As far as my infatuation. I got a jeep cj7 at 17 and I have always like driving vehicles that are a little different but don't say look at me. At 21 (and after procurring an r6 and building street legal sandrail) I decided I needed a good DD that I could rely on and take long road trips in. The problem was I couldn't find any vehicle that I liked. My brother told me to look at 3 series. I did and instantly clicked with me. The simplistic yet refined interior and exterior really agrees with me and my personality. Nothing drives like the for the price and I like that I can easily perform my own maintenance. I picked up a 325xi black on black (which is the only color combo I ever consider even) and alas 3 years later and having with 5 different kind of trailers in my garage I really would like something that can tow. Because the freigthliner conversion motorhome can tow anything but it just is not very convenient.

I am looking at x5's because to me they are basically everything I like in the 3 series plus the ability to tow and carry more cargo. hoping I can get some advice on them here.
Appreciate 0