View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #197
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Since you seem to have a moral compass what are your thoughts on Andrew bashing ESS cars, customers on another forum knowing they won't respond there, mature? Before you ask my about my friend M33, I've already stated he went to far with the "throw it in the trash." It was interesting how you hinted here in another thread about how "some" kits have Bypass Valve problems, and that's why AA has 3, I know you got that from Andrew, on the other forum he was specific to ESS as if it was dangerous to run their kit, why didn't you just come out and say what other companies you were referring too? Impartial? No.
I referred to a comment made in this thread. Are we really going to search through every comment made that may not be in the best taste? I've seen Andrew post pro-AA comments as expected. Haven't seen personal digs but I haven't read the book on Andrew. What would I ask about M33? He's a nice guy, I've met him in person and has said he has one of the nicest M3s. Everyone says things they later don't necessarily wish they said.

Lets see exactly what I wrote in the other thread:
"One thing maybe some could shed some more light on...I have heard of some issues with the kits without BOVs that the car will actually keep on pulling when in boost but off the throttle? Maybe some guys can chime in to see if this is an isolated incident or exactly what is happening?"

There is clearly no hinting here. Just a question about something I have read about. Plain and simple. It's pretty obvious which kit I am referring to and not trying to mask anything.

You sure are trying to read deeply into some hidden agendas that I have. It's usually the ones that have these themselves that think everyone else is the same as them.

Quote:
Of course they do, we jumped on Andrew because he was being a hypocrite in trying to lecture people on how to be civil. To be honest I wouldn't speak to the vendors and believe everything they say, read the forums, it's pretty clear on what is the prudent way to go, but nothing wrong with your choice, but personally I wouldn't run over 8psi on my car without a built motor, don't care what blower you're using, you are on borrowed time if you do.

It's not pro-ESS, it's just a fact that there are alot more ESS Supercharged customers and there's a reason for that. Please do not even compare this forum with that other one. You would never find Jason or bimmerpost admins attacking people, their families, there wives, threatening people, companies, etc. The only reason AA isn't getting bashed over there is because they sponsor it, but if they decide to leave, watch out.
I don't know anything about these attacks but anyone who would honestly do that is in the wrong. Doesn't matter where they are. I am comparing the forums in regard to the information they have and their target group. If you can't see the bias on both forums I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
Those are some good #'s.
Thank you.

Quote:
Probably, but I think it's clear, regardless of what kit you run or what so called side you're on, it's obvious who has the most proven kit, it's not even close. You can't have hundreds of people running kits all over the world and not here about problems.
They have definitely sold the most amount of kits and are performing very well. Of course new products come to the market that can be better. I am sure all the vendors have had problems with kits which will never be revealed. They take care of the customer and customer doesn't say anything. Anyone being impartial can see this.

Quote:
The negativity here is small stuff compared to that other forum. Did you stop and think one of the main reasons it went down the shitter is because the OP said he was going to post dyno's but never did? It's not that hard to dyno a car, to date there has not been one DJ result posted from a Gintani Stage 3, personally I think they'll make the power, but no dyno's in 2+ years, hopefully he'll be the first to post one.
The OP very clearly posted what happened when he went on the dyno. It isn't like he tried to hide that there are some technical issues going on. What more could he post? A graph wouldn't really make a difference.

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Last edited by NikB316; 03-16-2013 at 01:24 AM..
Appreciate 0