View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #6
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

I think you make a very valid point here. Exotics aren't so rare in my area so it's nothing to see a 458 or even a Aventador on the streets. So for me it's more about practicality. Prior to driving my 650i, I gave some serious consideration to a Aston Martin Vantage. But the practical side of me kicked in and went 650i. While these type of cars have a built in wow factor, I'm just not wowed by them as much as some are. Now if you want some nice garage furniture then go for it. But if you want something you can drive daily, track on the weekends, and take the wife to dinner in once you leave the grocery store man this is a great choice. Now this isn't meant to justify a M3 purchase in anyway, it's just my honest opinion of the subject. I would guess that many on this forum could spring for some type of exotic (new or used).........it all boils down to priorities and individual needs, wants, and desires.......................Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0