View Single Post
      09-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #22
SoTempted
Captain
Rep
Drives: Incompetently

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoOrtega View Post
I know most if not all would disagree, but it just seems people who drive an M3 think it's the best out there, the guy in the 150hp civic worked just as hard for his car as we all have, looking down on him for trying to race a faster/expensive just doesn't seem appropriate, just my opinion
I look down on them as I would a dude with a popped collar spilling his Rockstar energy drinks on everybody as he tries to show off the crip walk he learned while vacationing with his parents in Nantucket.... Yes, the same level as a douche.

What's wrong with saying, "Nice car man, show me what it's got?" Or a head nod, or wave, or thumbs up, or some kind of gesture signaling 'wanna race?' I hardly ever street race but I'm more likely to oblige the guy who acknowledges me and sees if I'm even interested in a street race over the dumb ass who weaves in and out of traffic to get near me and bounces his engine off the limiter for a mile down the road. The same would go for if the douche was driving a damn Ferrari wanting to race me.
Appreciate 0