01-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #19
Looper
BEAST
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
Its a simple answer, if you want a car to haul a bunch of stuff from Home Depot, don't buy an ///M3. If you want a car that can go off-roading, don't buy an ///M3. If you want to get great gas mileage and have low maintenance costs.....you guessed it DON'T BUY AN ///M3!!!!!

Jesus Christ, don't buy a plane if you want to go fishing, don't buy a Pepsi if you are looking for water, don't buy a sweatshirt if you need something to go swimming in. This isn't rocket science and quite frankly, as I watch the ///M line continually molded into something it was never meant to be because so many people have no clue that DIFFERENT CARS HAVE DIFFERENT FOCUS AND DIFFERENT PURPOSES. WTF!?!?!?! This ain't that hard to understand. If you were going to enjoy this car, you wouldn't have made this thread, so do yourself a favor, and don't buy it. Just like I wouldn't buy a 4x4 with a lift kit, because I don't go off-roading.

"Oh, I love that 911 S, but ya know, it like, doesn't, like, have any good cup holders. Plus, its like, such a rough ride.......like I don't understand why it can't be smooth like my friend's G37. Porsche sucks......"

Cheers,
e46e92
LMAO............ True that!
Appreciate 0