View Single Post
      06-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #29
MikeG_C63_AMG
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Eurocharged C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreHead View Post
Or under a flip up lid on top of the gear lever. Rat-at-at-at-at.

It is as bland as the C class. I wouldn't go as far as to say ugly though. [/B] Most MB cars are just boring looking cars. The SL isn't bad but it's aging a bit but other than that I can't think of a single car they make that I would want to own or look at.[/B]
Had to much of the Fanboy Koolaid? Coming from 3 previous BMWS (02 X5 4.6is, 03 x5 4.6is, 04 M3) I can say honestly you are completely drunk on the koolaid. If I had greater financial resources I would own a M3 as well so I could have the both of best worlds. However I can only have one and I made my choice with no regrets (aside from being on now my 3rd set of rear tires with almost 15K on the clock ). Atleast Mercedes has created some speciality/exotic cars in terms of the SLR SL65 Black Series and CLK63 Black Series. Now I know those cars are 10, 5, and 2 times the price as a M3 but still what competition in that market does BMW offer? Jeez if even a CLS63 or SL63 doesn't get your attention you have some really high standards. I would love to see if all the forum members here were given a choice to have one car, regardless of cost that BMW and Mercedes make, I'm willing to bet more people will be going with the three point star. I just don't understand how you can bash the majority of the MB product line with no real justification.
Appreciate 0