View Single Post
      10-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #53
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Did you just put ADV.1 in the same league as BBS and VOLK???? To put ADV in the same sentence with BBS or VOLK is a JOKE.
PLEASE tell me that was not what you intended because only a VERY UN-INFORMED person would make suck a RIDICULOUS statement.

Do you know what happened the last time one of Jordan's wheel companies got busy???

I was trying to stay out of this conversation but can't let such an idiotic statement go without making a comment. Their wheels better not crack; they weight half a ton each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
At the end of the day ADV.1 is growing at an extremely fast rate, they have expanded from coast-to-coast whilst distributing thousands upon thousands of different applications on a variety of vehicles from VW's to Ferrari's.. I am yet to hear of a single complaint about these guys, all I've ever actually heard is these guys go above and beyond every expectation a client throws at them. Yes TUV may be important to many consumers, but like I've said I've never heard a complaint, especially on this forum which may even be their highest client base for a single brand of vehicle, the M3.

HRE, BBS, Advan, Volk etc are also extremely competent brands, just like them I would NEVER hesitate purchasing from ADV1.. In fact I will be getting some new wheels from them [ADV.1] VERY soon.

To anyone that won't be purchasing from ADV.1 for any reason, this thread or not, then you are missing out. At the moment the ONLY rim I would choose over one of theirs would be the BBS FI application, but then again I could just buy both.. Maybe even a Maserati to go with it, I mean a Maserati on ADV.1's? Simply BEAUTIFUL.

Good day
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 10-18-2011 at 12:50 AM..
Appreciate 0