View Single Post
      03-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
ranger22
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

They all suck. At classic you are a number and they will prob lose your keys for a couple of days. The last time I tried that place, the service rep told me not to call him because he won't answer (while the phone is ringing in the background). He then said that he's supposed to call each client twice a day, but he will call no one because he has no time. So between not getting informed of when your car is done and them losing your keys, you are sure to have a great time there.

My best luck with service has been BMW of Dallas, though it hasn't been flawless. My service with them for my m3, the service person was 15 mins late and then she (grandma with a bad smoking habit) told me that my car didnt have this DCT that those are only on diesels and she didn't think m3s were diesels. I walked out.

Since then, the service has been ok, but they did clip my fender on some rubber bumper leaving a residue that I had to buff off.

Did I mention they all suck? Moritz doesn't fix anything, I had my wife's car there 3 times for a simple light bulb replacement only to have them keep it over the weekend twice with no fixes. I eventually went to BMW of Dallas and they fixed it in 20 mins (warranty issue).

As for autobahn, just search autobahn fort worth and m5. That's all you need to know.
Appreciate 0