View Single Post
      02-25-2007, 02:52 PM   #16
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
I think you should just say this to her "look I dont know what's going on here. Call me crazy but I think you're pulling away from me. I tried talking to you but it was no use. So right now, we only have two choices. Either you tell me what's going on and we could try to work it out or it's over."

Then after she tells you what's going on, dump her; especially if there's another dude. If she's already like this and it's only been 1 month, I dont think you wanna date her for a year or 2 and then end up in the same position. Better get out now while the water is still heating up.
yeah..i guess you guys have a good point....well i sent the flowers after 3 weeks of knowing her b/c we hung out so much and got pretty close so I felt kind of obligated to do a little something for vday / bday. Really don't know why I'm so strung after only a month..have dated others for longer and let it go in about 20 seconds! This one just seemed to have a lot of things i looked for in a girl and i really enjoyed talking to her and chillen with her. I think the fact she has the same car as me give her a extra point..its quite amuzing driving with one another and parking side by side. We def got some awkward looks..haha..I dunno..I'm 25 and don't have time to play these childish games...I was hoping she wasn't going to be one to play games