emthree4me
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 e92

here his counter email lolz

To: buyer@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:48:53 PM
Subject: RE: Your M3 for sale
and Im sorry you just just have drive your Chevy Monte Carlo for a little while longer especially now that you missed out on Cash for Clunkers.
I like to buy you a beer, but afraid you would be breaking your probation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: seller@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:48:53 PM

you're just mad you overpaid. sorry for you luck.

Re: Your M3 for sale
Thursday, October 1, 2009 6:27:38 PM
To: buyer <buyer@hotmail.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're welcome cheapass Baller, you sound like a chevy guy that drink budweiser lite.

You dont need an M3.. you need a job at CarMax dealership

and you dare ask my VIN and event suspect it been in an accident... with your generous offer I cant say NO but
Heck No!!!

lets meet 2.5 yr later and for the meantime.. let's fly a kite

To: seller@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 4:09:41 PM

Thanks jerk, you sure do sound like the typical M3 driver.

You should do a search on what they going for now, your view of the true value of the car is delusional. Even if you paid $70k for your car, doesn't mean your car is worth more now. Are you aware new M3s can be had for "invoice price"?

How do I even know if the car's never been in an accident or had warranty work done or even a valid warranty without your VIN?

btw, 20k more +1.5 years would put your car's value at around 30k, way to eat the inital depreciation. Yes you can quote me on this, email me 1.5 years later and let's compare.

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:36:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Your M3 for sale
To: buyer@hotmail.com

48k sound good, but let me drive it another 1.5 yr and add another 20k miles and you can certainly have it

To: seller
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 3:29:23 PM
Subject: Your M3 for sale

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing your M3. I saw the car listed on Car For Sale. I'm located here in Arlington.

I am offering you $45k. May I have your VIN number as well? I need to check for warranty and repair work.

thanks,
Buyer
Appreciate 0